Quinn's Goldsmith Inc. offers quality service in providing jewelry repair, custom jewelry and we also buy gold in Occoquan, VA and Woodbridge, VA
|Quinn's Goldsmith is a full service jewelry store with two locations - Historic Occoquan, VA and the new store in Woodbridge, VA. Since 1990, Quinn's has been serving the Northern Virginia community and creating happiness for our customers. It is our practice to continually provide our customers with the highest level of service and attention.|
Quinn's Goldsmith has a state-of-the-art repair shop at each store and can service all your jewelry repair needs. We can size rings, retip prongs, solder broken chains, and create custom-designed pieces and perfect matches to bridal rings. We are a Master IJO (Independent Jewelers Organization) Jeweler, which means we have the highest ethical standard and superior professional integrity. We employ four full-time jewelers, one specializing in wax carving. The Occoquan store's shop is located on the first floor with a viewing window, and the Woodbridge store's shop has a viewing window so that you can watch our skillful jeweler/goldsmiths while they repair your heirloom or favorite piece of jewelry. Quinn's buys and trades gold and diamonds. We have a standard upgrade policy for all our diamonds.
In February 2011 we opened our second store located at the Potomac Town Center (near Wegmans) in Woodbridge. The new Tuscany-styled store continues our heritage of superior customer service, a repair shop on-site and a vast selection of fine jewelry and gifts.
Over the years we have achieved many accomplishments.
- In 2015, three First Place awards and one Second place award with pictures in Palm Springs, California
- In 2014, Quinn's Goldsmith took 1st Place for Design in a multinational competition by the Independent Jewelers Organization.
- In 2013, Quinn's was voted #1 Best Fine Jewelry Store in Northern Virginia by Virginia Living magazine's Best of Virginia.
- In February 2011, Quinn's was named the number one store offering "Superior Customer Service" by the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO). Terry Quinn was elected for this prestigious award from a pool of more than 800 IJO retail jeweler members. The criterion for this honor was demonstration that Quinn's Goldsmith provides confidence, trust, integrity, honesty and expertise to their customers.
- Quinn's is the only jewelry store to have won the prestigious Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 Award (1998).
- Three years in a row, we were voted Best Jeweler in the County by News and Messenger's Reader's Choice Awards.
- In 2007, Quinn's Goldsmith won the coveted Business of the Year Award for Prince William County.
- We were featured twice on CNN nationwide, and WTTG FOX 5 News named Quinn's their Jewelry Experts.
- The International Jeweler Magazine published our story, and we have been featured seven times in National Jeweler Magazine.
For many years Quinn's held a silent auction and dinner fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which raised over a quarter of a million dollars to grant the last wishes of children in the Northern Virginia area.
- Knights of Columbus, member since 1987
- Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, member since 1990
- Occoquan Merchants Association, member since 1990
- Prince William Business Exchange Group, member and past president since 1990
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce, member since 1992
- National Federation of Independent Business, member since 1995
- Virginia Chamber of Commerce, member since 1999
- Independent Jewelers Organization, member since 2002
- Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Retail Division, 2002 to 2005
Thank you to all of our loyal customers and devoted staff throughout the years for helping us to become one of the area's leading fine jewelry boutiques. We are honored to be your jewelry store of choice and will endeavor to keep you as a customer for life!